CLEAR QUARTZ is used for Clear Thinking and boost Confidence.
ROSE QUARTZ enhances Love, Kindness and Warm Relationships.
AMETHYST Absorbs Negativity and Attracts Wealth it helps fight depression.
YELLOW AGATE induces Courage, Strength and gives Protection.
GREEN QUARTZ Heals the pain of the past and maintains wealth.
Rainbow crystals are crystals which have an internal fracture catching the light in these crystals produces an exquisite rainbow. Light bringers they have the gift of joy and optimism. The presence of all colors in the rainbow makes them an excellent crystal for chakra work.
A Barnacle crystal has areas that are covered with smaller crystals. The larger crystal is considered to be a “Wise One” and have a nurturing energy which attracts smaller crystals. Try a barnacle crystal when seeking solutions to family or group problems. It could prove to be an excellent bonding factor. It could attract help too.
Crystals are one of natures amazing gifts; beautiful and attractive they are natural energizers of space, widely used by healers and helpful for grounding and cleansing. Crystal clusters cleanse the environment, can offer protection, purification and are also used to cleanse and energize other crystals. Try them as room stones to energize your environment.
Your Goal In Life
Each one of us, at different times in life has thought about or assessed; which way our life is heading. We plan our future and take steps to push ourselves in that direction; but most of us find that either the results are slower or they do not materialize. Some are more fortunate, but the majority falls on the wrong side. Did you know that; worrying about some thing is in itself pushing your hearts desire further; making it more difficult for you?
Here comes in the power of affirmation and positive thinking. If we write down our plans, dreams and desires. It is as if we are making a written promise to ourselves; hence even at times when we tend to worry about their materializing; our written word somewhere at the back of our minds keeps a firm hold on our plans. It reinforces our desire strongly.
The written words have a pictorial presence in our minds and dissolve any negative thoughts from disturbing our plans.
Believe in the power of positive thinking; you can experience miracles.
- Do a cartwheel.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Walk barefoot in wet grass.
- Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
5. Dot all your “i”’s with smiley faces.
6. Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
7. Dunk your cookies.
8. Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
9. Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
10. Change into some play clothes.
11. Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
12. Eat ice cream for breakfast.
13. Kiss a frog, just in case.
14. Blow the wrapper off a straw.
15. Have someone read you a story.
16. Find some pretty stones and save them.
17. Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
18. Take a running jump over a big puddle.
19. Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
20. Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
21. Stay up past your bedtime.
22. Eat dessert first.
23. Fuss a little, then take a nap.
24. Wear red gym shoes.
25. Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
26. Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
27. Giggle a lot for no reason.
28. Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Kirlian photography refers to a form of contact print photography, theoretically associated with high-voltage.
It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is subjected to a strong electric field, an image is created on the plate.
Kirlian photography, Kirlian energy, and so on, are sometimes referred to as just ‘Kirlian’. Kirlian made controversial claims that his method showed proof of supernatural auras, said to resemble a rough outline of the object like a colorful halo.
Kirlian proposed and promoted the idea that the resulting images of living objects were a physical proof of the life force or aura which allegedly surrounds all living beings. This claim was said to be supported by experiments by the Kirlians that involved cutting part of a leaf off - the Kirlian images of such leaves, it was said, still showed the leaves as whole, as though the cutting had never happened.
In Feng shui there is a concept as ‘Phantom’s itch’; it means if the structure of a house is imbalanced, and has huge missing areas the lack of support from such spaces can cause problems.
Kirlian photograph of a person with a missing foot shows the aura of the missing area too; hence the term ‘Phantom’s itch’ , came into existence; meaning that the missing foot could still cause the ‘Itch’.
Fengshui literally means wind and water. An ancient art of placement. The Chinese believed that an auspicious placement of doors, windows, walkways furniture and other objects can allow for free and harmonious flow of ‘chi’ which we understand as energy in an environment.
On the macro level placement of roads, buildings, gardens, schools, temples and graveyards could harness the natural flow of life supporting ‘Chi’ to our ultimate benefit or detriment.
Q. Is bad Fengshui the cause of all problems in one’s life?
A. Not at all; Fengshui contributes to a percentage dealing with space only. A part of it; is the reason affected by your birth chart and most important is your contribution as human connection and the choices you make in dealing with people and problems.
Q. What is ‘Chi’?
A. It is that intangible life force residing within us whom makes us recognizable after years though none of the cells we had at birth are the same ones, yet there is something constant that makes us ourselves.
Q. Can ‘Chi’ be good or bad?
A. Yes of course, we have good Chi called ‘Sheng Chi’ emitted by bright, beautiful objects, good food, harmonious homes, beautiful gardens and all that we hold dear which is good where as bad ‘Chi’ is generated by decaying matter, cluttered homes, depressions quarrels dark morbid places bad energy is called ‘Sha Chi’
Energy can be classified as yang and yin energy. The Yang is the active extroverted form projected while the introverted form of energy is receiving absorbing energy.
It is very important to understand the role of both Yang and Yin in our lives because a golden mean has to be achieved in life for fulfillment.
Q. How do the aspects of Yang and Yin energy affect our homes?
A. We have both Yang spaces and Yin spaces in our homes. Yang places are the living rooms, family rooms activity rooms, Yin spaces are Bedrooms, Studies, Baths, Toilets and Storage areas. So an auspicious placement of these activities can create harmony and balance in a home.
Click here to know more…
1. The sight of a garbage dump at the approach of your living place.
2. A heap of rubble lying unattended near your house entrance.
3. A garbage bin permanently stationed outside your main door.
4. A garbage bin kept overnight; for pick up outside your main door.
5. Broken staircase or broken tiles right at your entrance.
6. Missing name plate, or an old worn out name plate. ( It may be shocking to note some doors bear name plates of dead relatives well past their demise, to some it means a gesture of sentiment but as far as feng shui goes an undesirable feature )
7. Dry, dead or unkempt plants at the entrance.
8. Popped out bulb or a precariously hanging external light bulb holder.
9. A creaking non lubricated hinge of your main door making a moaning sound as you open your door to welcome a guest.
10. A safety door with vertical bar grill giving you a jailed effect if seen from the out side.
11. To many homes; a split door may be a feature giving away the amount of arguments and differences of opinion existing in them.
12. Lack of proper lighting, making the lobby dark and depressing.
All these and many more features which can be easily corrected happen to exist right at our door causing difficulties in our lives. If not all even some of these corrections could bring ease in your lives.
“Bali: A Paradise”
A natural habitat should be in perfect harmony with nature;spending a few days in such an environment has the capability to rejuvenate us for a long time to follow.
The principle of Feng shui believes that a home which looks as if it has grown from soil is in perfect harmony with nature. This phenomenon is experienced by us when we go for a holiday to a less frequented resort. On the other hand we can work towards creating similar environment right where we live; if not exactly the same at least the closest to it with the use of Fengshui.
Bali a paradise, Benefits of meditation, crystal cluster, Kirlian photography, positive thinking.
Every native culture has its own belief system; using the energies available in nature in their original forms. At times, it may not be possible to use them actually; in such cases it is valid they be used in symbolic forms.
Mandarin Ducks: Placed in your bedroom; a pair of mandarin ducks is used to enhance a relationship. They signify longevity in a relation.
Elk: When feeling victimized the energy of an elk helps to hold ones bearing.
Snake: The snake energy can be efficiently used in a period of transformation, or transition.
Tiger: By his very suggestion a tiger enforces and infuses the element of power in a person.